Joined by a desire to provide funds that will continue to enhance and support the lives of girls, this group is for women of distinction and community leaders who commit to girls in the 22 counties of our Mountains to Midlands council. The Emerald Circle helps girls excel and reach high goals in Girl Scouting.
Benefits of Membership
- An exceptional opportunity to support the world’s largest voluntary organization for women and girls
- A distinctive gift
- Invitation to special events by membership level
Annual Membership Levels:
Click here for March 10, 2012 Event Photos
- Daisy $250
- Brownie $500
- Junior $750
- Cadette $1,000
By becoming a member of WINGS, you are becoming part of a group who values young women and who knows that one day these young women will hold the future in their hands.
By making a five-year commitment to invest $1,000 or more annually in the mission of Girl Scouting in our Mountains to Midlands council, you will be ensuring that the girls and young women in our community have the opportunity to fly, soaring to new heights in personal growth, leadership and service to others.
- WINGS provides a stable and continuous funding base by supporting the day-to-day operations of key Girl Scout programs, such as Outreach, summer programs and financial assistance for girls.
- WINGS began in 2002 in one of Mountains to Midlands’ legacy councils, the Piedmont Area Council, and its members have since contributed nearly half a million dollars.
- Women WINGS donors receive membership in the Emerald Circle.
- WINGS donors set an example of giving for others in our community.